Safavieh Heritage Collection HG812A Handmade Traditional Oriental Brown and Blue Wool Area Rug
Size:4' x 6' | Color:Blue/Brown
Set the stage for formal dining and sitting rooms with this Heritage rug from Safavieh. This collection combines classical style and old world design with modern hand-tufting techniques. These rugs display some of the finest Persian and European exemplary designs reinterpreted for today's trends. With rich, luscious detailing and a vibrant feel, Safavieh's Heritage Collection brings liveliness to any space.
Cover a small area, or provide a remarkable focal point in a larger room with this rug. This traditional wool rug features an elegant floral motif with a brown border and main field color of blue. Other colors woven in are shades of cream, beige, and maroon that work well with classic decors and accentuate surrounding color schemes. Endless decorating options are possible, whether you’re looking for a lavish adorning statement piece, or an artful complement to any room. Hand-tufted of pure wool with a strong cotton backing, these traditionally beautiful rugs can withstand even the most high-traffic areas. The half-inch pile height also ensures relaxation underfoot.
- Durable cotton canvas backing
- Country of Origin: India
- Primary Material: Wool
- Style: Traditional
- Primary Color: Blue
- Rug Dimensions: 4' x 6'
- Hand-tufted in India of 100-percent hand-spun premium wool for long wearing beauty and performance
- Inspired by Persian and European designs that have been reinterpreted for today’s trends
- Intricate yet traditional, the exquisite design has stunning colors that will add vibrancy to any home decor
- Pile Height: 0.5 inches
- For over 100 years, Safavieh has been crafting rugs of the highest quality and unmatched style