Safavieh Heritage Collection HG911A Handmade Traditional Oriental Multi and Burgundy Wool Runner
Size:2'3" x 10' | Color:Multi/Burgundy
Bring warmth to your hardwood or tile floors, and add a touch of vintage-style to your dining room or living room with this handmade wool rug from Safavieh. This collection merges classical old-world design with modern hand-tufting techniques. The rug is imbued with a variety of rich colors and is soft and lush, making it the ultimate multidimensional addition to your home. This Heritage rug displays some of the finest Persian and European exemplary designs reinterpreted for today’s trends.
Handmade from 100-percent premium, hand-spun wool, this rug is also given a luster wash to ensure that the pile is smooth to the touch. The cotton canvas backing conveniently helps to increase its longevity and durability, and its half-inch pile provides plush comfort. Invite this multicolored Oriental rug into your home and indulge in its ornate look that will surely complement any style of décor. Enjoy all the marvelous characteristics of this rug like those of a rare heirloom.
- Durable cotton canvas backing
- Country of Origin: India
- Primary Materials: Wool
- Style: Traditional
- Primary Color: Multi
- Rug Dimensions: 2'3" x 10'
- The plethora of colors in this rug make it an ideal piece to integrate into any home décor’s color scheme
- Cotton canvas backing ensures longevity and durability
- Handmade from 100-percent premium, hand-spun wool
- Pile Height: 0.5 inches
- For over 100 years, Safavieh has been crafting rugs of the highest quality and unmatched style