Frequently Asked Questions
What do I need to qualify?
• US government-issued photo ID and SS# or ITIN#.
• Three (3) months of history with your current employer or current source of income.
• Deposits totaling at least $1,000 per month into a checking account that has been open for 90 days or more.
• No NSFs, excessive overdrafts, or negative balances on your current checking account; be in Good Standing.
How much can I be approved for?
Up to $5,000
How do I make my payments?
Once you’ve made your initial payment in-store, future payments are automatically deducted directly from your checking account.
When do my payments begin?
Once delivery has been confirmed and you are in possession of your merchandise, your first lease payment will be scheduled to fall in line with your next pay date.
What if I have more than one source of income?
No problem. The online application allows for more than one income source to be included.
What are my pay off or early purchase options?
• Price + $10 payment processing fee (Acima Cash Price is equal to the Lease Amount).
• Early Buyout Option allows you to pay a discounted portion (usually 75% of the remaining payments owed) in one lump sum at any time after the first 90 days of the agreement.
• 12-Month Lease allows you to pay off the lease over a 12-month term without buyout fees or penalties.
When will I own the merchandise?
You own the property once you have met any of the above early pay off options, or once you have made the regularly scheduled payments during the 12-month term.
How much will this cost me?
The cost to acquire ownership depends on whether or not you exercise one of the early buyout options. The 90-Day Option will cost you $10. The Early Buyout Option allows you to pay a discounted portion (usually 75% of the remaining payments owed) in one lump sum at any time after the first 90 days of the agreement. If you choose to pay off the lease over the 12-month lease term you will pay approximately two times the invoice amount.
What if I change my mind and want to return my items?
During the first 60 days, returns are allowed at the sole discretion of the retailer (Arkansas Furniture Mart), after 60 days you can return the merchandise by contacting Acima to arrange pickup. Please keep in mind, once the lease agreement is signed, (unless your retailer has arranged for a return) you will be required to meet your 60-day minimum lease term.
Can I check my account online?
Yes, you can conveniently access your account online to view your current lease details or make a payment. Simply visit customer.acimacredit.com to get started.
Will this get reported to the credit bureau?
Acima now reports to Experian!